Heroes of Okarine
A downloadable game for Windows
Be welcome to play the Heroes of Okarine.
This was the first game ever we and my friends created. The idea of the game is to be a "defend the objective" game.
You are Hercules, one of the Heroes that the Okarine, a magical relic instrument, summoned to defend it against an horde of zombies.
The idea of the game is to be a multiplayer 2D defender game
---------- UPDATE 0.0.2 --------------
- Now, multiplayer is enabled for 3 players! First player will be on the keyboard, and the others just need to plug the gamepads to join the game.
- Wave system implemented. The number of zombies spawned will be increased over the waves. The more players on the game, more faster they will spawn.
- Counters on the top of the screen, below the Okarine's health.
- New Physics engine. More fluid jumps.
- Music, composed by myself and my guitar
- Sprites for the Okarine being destroyed (50% health it changes).
- A little change on the controllers: Spacebar now is the jump, instead of W.
------ Things to come ---------
- New characters
- support for 5 players
- more types of enemies.
- New level design
- Carry the Okarine around
- New attacks.
-> Keyboard Controllers -----
AD - Left, Right
Spacebar - Jump
Left Mouse - Attack
-> Gamepad Controllers ------
Left Stick - Movement
RB - Attack
X - Jump
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.